ENTERTAINMENT: WIZKID HIT BACK AT GABBY ASARE OTCHERE DARKO- By Alex Rodrex


The just concluded CAF Award held in Accra Ghana has come under serious attack after a political parrot took to his Facebook page to lash out at the organizers and artists who grace the annual event.

The political parrot as he is been called in Nigeria state, and I quote"Instead of treating us to some good Ghanaian performances, as well, CAF decided to populate the stage with Naija ones plus others, including a Nigerian artiste who was dressed as if he lost his way to the gym.  I hear he is called Wizkid"

Our correspondence in Nigeria caught up with the artist and put the question about the comment to him and this is what he said concerning the event, Yes its true Ghana hosted the event and it also true the majority of the artists came from Nigeria but Ghanaians should not expect an event which attracts world attention to entertain by none intercontinental musicians who only communicate in local languages but for me I call it events for stars and not local champions and for the Facebook comment by one Gabby all I would say is"yes I lost my way to the gym and with my gym dressing I can buy him and his entire generation so am not worried about his undiluted comment about me but next time let's Ghanaian business men sponsor the event if they want more of their local musicians to take the center stage.
We will keep our lens on the story more reactions is expected to trail out .
Rodrexblog.blogspot.com whenever and wherever the news break we there to break it .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

500 excavators, 400 aboboyas scandals: Bring culprits to justice – GPCC

THE AIRBUS SCANDAL WILL IN NO WAY AFFECT JOHN MAHAMA RE-ELECTION-koku Anyidoho

NPP primaries: Ursula Owusu’s contender Albert Kan Dapaah Jnr thrown out by vetting committee to protect Ursula